Contact InformationWalsenburg Code Enforcement Office
525 S. Albert Avenue
Walsenburg, CO 81089
The enforcement of violations of municipal ordinances and regulations subject to Municipal Court proceedings is conducted jointly between the Walsenburg Code Enforcement Office and the Huerfano County Sheriff\'s Office.
Rules and Regulations
This is not a comprehensive list, but the following ordinances (along with Building Codes, Land Use Regulations, and Licensing Requirements) are the basis for much of Code Enforcement\'s activities.
STREETS AND TRAFFIC
- Ord. No. 1046 adopted the Model Traffic Code for the City of Walsenburg.
- Ord. No. 1118 -- Restricting Overnight Parking and Regulating Dumpsters
- Ord. No. 1113 -- Restricting Weight of Vehicles
- Ord. No. 1023 -- Restricting Idling, Tonnage, and Parking
- Ord. No. 1019 -- Establishing Restricted Parking
- Ord. No. 1050 - Establishing General Offenses
- Ord. No. 1008 -- Prohibiting Aggressive Panhandling
- Ord. No. 1073 -- Clean Indoor Air Act
- Ord. No. 1022 - Defining and Prohibiting Nuisances
- Ord. No. 1049 -- Multiple False Alarms
- Ord. No. 1042 -- Prohibiting Weeds, Brush, and Rubbish