Traffic Impacts - June 25 to July 1
**CANCELLED - All lane closures have been cancelled for Friday, June 30**
Please be advised of the following revised lane closures and other restrictions for this week for the I-25 Walsenburg Bridge Replacement project in Huerfano County.
**No lane closures will be in place on Friday, June 30, Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day**
Monday, June 26 to Thursday, June 29 - single lane closures in both directions of I-25
- Single lane closures will exist on southbound and northbound I-25 within the project limits
- The closures will be in place daily from approx. 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The project limits extend from Mile Point 51 to MP 49 on I-25 in Huerfano County
- Motorists can expect short delays
- Reduced speeds, traffic shifts and narrowed lanes are in place
- All construction schedules are weather and work dependent and subject to change
Work includes placing embankment material for the onsite detours, grouting inlets and manholes, and potholing utilities.
Monday, June 26 to Thursday, June 29 - no planned lane closures on US 160/CO 10
- There are no planned lane closures for next week
- Construction schedules are weather dependent and subject to change
- Please refer to cotrip.org for travel conditions